French alpine ski resorts
Whiterides offers ski transfers mainly to the resorts in the Tarentaise area of the French Alps. We cover the Paradiski, Three Valleys and Espace Killy French ski resorts, but are always happy to discuss other possibilities if you have picked a different ski resort for your winter trip. We can pick up and drop off to any location in our covered area during the ski season and we also provide tailor made alpine transfers in the summer to all the resorts and other areas in the Tarentaise. We offer ski transfers to and from airports, train stations, between resorts, to chalets, your friend’s house, your house and pretty much any building you choose… just ask us to find out more!
French alpine ski resorts
Services Whiterides offer:
The fleet is all new since 2016.
- To secure a booking FULL payment is required.
- Cancellations/ Refunds – Cancellations made up to 2 weeks before transfer date will be refunded 70% of the full transfer price. Cancellations made between 2 weeks before and 48 hours before transfer date will be refunded 50% of the full transfer price and Cancellations within 48 hours of the transfer date/time will be charged at the full amount and no refund will be given.
- Every effort is made by the whiterides transfer driver to get to you and to get you to your destination on time and in a safe and comfortable manor. However some circumstances beyond are control may prevent this, such as:
- Adverse or sever weather conditions
- Road traffic accidents
- Unforeseen traffic delays
- Vandalism and terrorism
- Industrial action by third parties
- Problems caused by other customers
- The vehicle being held or delayed by a Police officer or Government official
- Whiterides will not incur any liability whatsoever in the event of delay due to circumstances out of there control.
- Customer’s property/baggage is carried in our vehicles at the owner risk.
- Early Collection/ Departure – if you transfer requires our drivers to work between the hours of 00:00 – 05:30 there is a surcharge of 45.00 euro.
- In the event of your flight being delayed it is your responsibility to contact whiterides and inform us of your situation. For flight delays our drivers will wait for 1.5 hrs at no extra charge after the 1.5 hours there is a fee of 25.00 Euros an hour (this is to cover our drivers wages and parking fees) . Please note that if you are delayed for a considerable time our driver may not be able to wait due to other transfer obligations, and it may be the case that we cannot collect you until a later time that day or other arrangements will be made at a cost to you.